Courses taught in English - Academic Year 2016/2017
Below, you will find a list of courses which will be taught in English in the academic year 2016/2017.
For more information contact please Ing. Michaela Studena.
Some useful advice:
- Student enrolling study a course at FIT BUT is fully responsible for all consequences resulting from not commanding all prerequisite capabilities, knowledge and skills related to the enrolled study course. The lack of prerequisite knowledge may lead to failure in the final evaluation and examination and to the lost of relevant credits. Prerequisite requirements are commonly contained in the description of the prerequisite subject mentioned in the enrolled courses in the Course catalogue. The teacher of the course is not expected to take any special care of a student who lacks prerequisite requirements. In the case of late arrivals teachers are not obliged to provide additional instruction making up for the study matter missed.
- In each course there is an internally specified minimal amount of enrolled students.
- Students of courses that will not be opened due to lack of students' interest will be offered the possibility of applying for an alternative course.
- Be so kind and use the abbreviations from table, as follows:
* WS = Winter Semester; SS = Summer Semester.
**Enrollment in these courses depends on the availability of a supervisor who must be appointed before signing the Learning Agreement. Students interested in these courses are required to send their Transcripts of Records and specify the area(s) of their interest for project work by email to email@example.com well in advance.
*** Bachelor's or Master's Thesis is a 13-credit course in the summer
semester and it follows up a Term project (thesis) in the winter semester,
which is a compulsory prerequisite.